Illness and accidents can interrupt travel plans at any time. AwayCare provides coverage to clients that are simply taking a short vacation or Snowbirds that are heading south for warmer weather.
Emergency medical, trip cancellation and interruption provide essential coverage strongly recommended for any destination outside of your province. AwayCare also offers an extensive product line that helps protect clients from the high cost of emergency medical treatment regardless of where they are travelling.
RK SAFE TRAVEL SOLUTIONS offers:
- Various deductible options
- Single or Family plan coverage
- Competitive Sports, Group Sports Teams
- Canadian Students in Foreign Countries
- Canadian Expatriates living and working in other countries
- No age limit
- Multi-trip annual plans
- Single trip daily plans
- Out-of-province plans
- Medical underwriting plans (if you are not eligible for a standard plan)
- Trip cancellation or interruption insurance
- Top-ups & Extensions
- Lost, stolen or delayed baggage insurance
Some of the benefits offered through AwayCare plans include:
- Hospital accommodation & physicians’ fees
- Direct payment to some hospitals & physicians
- Paramedical services
- Private duty nurse
- Ambulance services
- Prescription drugs
- Emergency air transport
- Out-of-pocket expenses (including meals & accommodation)
- Vehicle return
- Remote evacuation
- Treatment of dental accidents & emergency relief of dental pain Single or Family plan coverage
- We offer extensive coverage for those that travel alone or with other family members. In fact, most of our companies have preferred pricing when families travel together, for instance, parent(s) with children under the ages of 18-21, depending on the insurer.
When travelling in groups, several of our travel insurance providers will waive minimum per person costs if a group of 15 or more are traveling together to the same destination.
When traveling this winter, Snowbirds have numerous options when looking for emergency travel insurance coverage. Competitive rates, especially for healthy travelers are available from several companies. Travel health insurance is designed to cover sudden and unforeseeable medical circumstances while traveling out of province. Any NEW sickness or injury is automatically covered; however, coverage for pre-existing medical conditions may require special underwriting based on your medical history.
If you have medical conditions that concern you, a questionnaire can be completed for special consideration by our insurance providers. An answer will be provided in writing, which will offer.....